Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collects from you, through our interactions with you and through our service and offering, and how we use that data.
Who are we?
At Clicks Creative Studio, Venu is a photographer evangelist based in Milton Keynes and keen on taking pictures of wildlife, people and nature.
He is passioned about showcasing unposed, candid images of people and show the beauty and grace of the wildlife and nature.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include
• your name,
• email address,
• your location,
• IP address, and
• information regarding pages you have accessed
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you subscribe for newsletter. Also when the event organiser uses our service for ticket generation, we receive your name and email-id to generate the ticket you have purchased (no payment details will be sent to us).
How will the information be used ?
The data collected will be used to operate business and to improve the service we offer. The data may also be used to provide bespoke experience
We may use your information to:
• to communicate with you, for example, send email about the upcoming event
• Inform you about the services and offering from the company.
• send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you
• notify you of changes to our services
• seek your views or comments on the services we provide
• When event organiser subscribes to our service and we’ll send the tickets based on the information provided by them.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis.
Who has access to your information?
• We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
• We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
• Data collected will be used for the purpose mentioned in the above sections.
• This website, its database and service provided through this is hosted by external provider based in the UK
• We may share the data with any law agencies as per legal requirements.
• We may share the data with advisers, consultants and other professional experts
• We may share the data to investigate any complainants and enquirers with relevant agencies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other/external websites of interest. However, when you visit these external sites, you should note that we do not have any control and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to these external websites
If you do not want to receive communications from us about our services offer, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible to email@example.com . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Under Data Protection Act, you have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and we may charge a fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.